- Alyska's Bridal Shower - On August 20th, Heather James and Jeanie Davan hosted a shower of friends and close family for Alyska at her home. Silly games were played, and much tasty asian food was enjoyed.
- Alyska's Work Shower - On September 9th, Alyska's coworkers (and Jeff) surprised her with an office shower. Tasty lunch catered by Hong Kong Cafe, and a cake emblazoned with "live long and prosper" were enjoyed. Jeff's Home Despot registry was raided, and he's quite pleased with his new tools!
- The Ceremony - Starting only a few minutes later than planned, our ceremony was held between the Red Oak shelter and the south shore beach. The questionable weather held, vows were said, rings were exchanged, and hands were fasted. We're very happy about it all.
- The Reception - Let there be food! The reception was held in the Red Oak shelter, catered by friends. Many guestbook haiku were written.
- Formal Shots - Your standard formal shots with family, with our own standard squirrellyness.
- DIY-ify - Many parts of the wedding were entirely homemade, rather than purchasing from commercial wedding vendors. See what we made ourselves!